Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2010

have a good life


Piuhhhh finally, Ladies and Gentlemen. I have finished my presentation last night about Writing and TEFL. The finishing of presentation last night made me feel so glad, because I did it with hard work, sweat, and sacrifice.. hahhahaha…

I can totally realize it's possible that the presentation finish on time, because I really have difficulty to share my time between works and learn at collage. I work every day from Monday until Saturday, from 6 o’clock in the morning until 3.30 in the afternoon. I really happy that I can finish my assignment on time. Maybe, you think this is simple, but for me, when I finish my assignment, I fell I get the fabulous gift and I fell so glad.

I once searched the material of the presentation by using the keyword as I have typed about at GOOGLE, but I felt less satisfied knowing that the sites which GOOGLE brought me to do really real as what I really need. I didn’t give up, I tried and tried, finally I found something that I won’t.

So, that's why people. I offer you to work hard, don’t waste your time. For me if I have more time and not need work to get money for learn, I will study more often. Be discipline in life, patient, work hard and pray will make you better that before.

Thanks a bunch to still read this. Well, well, please share with me at my blog, email, ym, skype or facebook -> dita_ne@yahoo.com

Trims,

Dita

2 comments:

Jack said...

Thank you for your wishes. I also want to tell you that you have written quite informative post. I am really impressed with you.
PDF signature

Jack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.