Pages

Sunday 28 March 2010

Join english forum

English Club



All friends,
I got an assignment from my ICT lecture, Mr. Uray. He said that i must found learning groups and tried to posting something about learning. I was happy with this and tried to find some forum about learning. From my friends suggest, I found www.englishclub.com. I tried to explore this website and I think it was good enough for learning. Many things we can share as a learner or a teacher. I started to join it, and tried to ask something about grammar. Not only grammar we can share, in this website we can talked about speaking, writing, and others about English learning. But I got nothing for my Question. There was no reply from the forum. It is Ok, I will keep on try to be active in www.englishclub.com.
Link -> http://www.englishclub.com/esl-forums/viewforum.php?f=199



0 comments: